Sunday, 15 April 2012

TheFallen~Sparrow~Hawk: Radio Roy

Radio Roy.  April 11, 2002

Roy, angry, bitter, nosy, opinionated, manipulative Roy. He’s gotten under my skin. I am patently aware that this being a relatively small community, that of Wigtonshire, that gossip apart from drifting dandelion-like borne by the post woman, Roy also spread news with authoritative relish. He phoned up yesterday and has phoned before and his nosiness and his negativity annoy me. He begins sentences with,”I’m only going to tell you this once...” and you think you’re going to be reprimanded. He talks about other people, namely my friends here.

I think he’s going to offer me things so he can get me to do things for free. I will say no, otherwise there’ll be no end to his calling. I think he is extremely negative like my mum, and he is closed. I will owe him for the tobacco, but I’ve got to be stubborn with him. Today, I’ll rotivate the garden but take a lot of spring onions, leaks and broccoli for a stir-fry. Damnait can relieve me. Maybe my irritability lies elsewhere, but being obligated to break my time going to Roy’s is annoying. I think I’ll not go just to make a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment