Wednesday, 19 October 2011

The Fallen~Sparrow~Hawk

Robert the Bruce                            February 19, 2002
I am content. I am on the Edinburgh to Dumfries bus about to set off. I am acting messenger between Lillian and someone, a seemingly colourful character called Dierk. “An excellent chaneller", according to Lillian; He channelled so successfully into the spirit of Robert the Bruce that he was promptly sectioned. He apparently works with Chinese astrological systems and tarot. He is trying to break all association with his homeland Germany.
Lillian gave me £20 for the journey with costs £5. After Dumfries I will make my way to Kircowen or Newton Stewart. I’ll phone. Yes, I am bringing a set of keys to Dierk borrowed by Lillian some time ago.
Martin has pin-pointed the problem faced by those at the Doon as regards there grip on the business world. Day to day existence, wood, water, food has meant that the outside world has become somewhat distant; my priority is to make sure wind power is established, get a printer and be able to liaise with the outside world.
I would like to become a broker for alternative funerals, liaising with locations, ceremonies and coffin makers for the smooth running of the event, receiving a fee from either, directly from the client or from the director.
Primarily, it will be great to generate money as a translator, while living at the Doon. Fax and printer and a wind generator. Generator ASAP.
Many of the people met seem extremely relaxed, I was going to say lackadaisical but I have been the same in London, some how ‘blocked’. I have noticed in Lillian a wanton impetuosity and dispersal of energy which exposes a weather-vane lack of direction and fragility.
I got my first site of the hills. I hope my chest clears up and the panic attacks stop. I must move into a sphere of non-stress. I noticed, when I think of unpleasant things my body panics; not nice.
I have a problem with drink, I have a drink problem. I was physically exhausted by drink, though I like it, it tends to ruin my life. I hope Mark can cope with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment